Monday 28 December 2020

Design And Render Interior, Exterior











About:

I will make realistic visualizations for your architectural form :



Realistic renders

Interior visualization

Exterior visualization

Commercial use

Background scene 





BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

* Please contact me first to provide us with the details for your project.

* We will confirm the pricing and deadline of the project after our conversation 

* For this gig, you will receive awesome renders for your architectural interior or exterior project.



*Due to the quality and work time of rendering projects price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.



I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural design.

The information provided by client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image views needed.



BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER CONTACT ME for correct pricing and deadlines. Then you can order in my gig.



We will provide you an extremely professional service with PHOTO realistic visualizations for your project.



Please ask ME if you have any questions about my offer.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Result was different from what is shown on the gig. No source file. Speed upon quality. Be clear with with yours needs, not encouraging for long term relations.

:

Thanks for your review, good luck.

:

I am truly impressed with the speed in communication with the designer and the accuracy of his renders are stunning. Looks really amazing and fast in delivery too! Defiantly recommend him.

:

This is my first experience with mu-tariq. He was very patient and cooperative. He clearly understood the comments and feedback and revised accordingly. He was also very quick with the revisions until it met my satisfaction. I would recommend him for high quality work he delivers and would work with him again.

:

Excellent job again! Excellent communication! He happily tweaked the job to perfection multiple times and finished early. I'm already using him for my next job. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment