Friday 25 December 2020

Make 3D In Google Sketch Up











About:

I will make basic 3D design and 3D rendering with google sketch up in 24 hours.



Hello thanks for coming to my gigs.



I am specialized in creating 3D model and rendering for anything, apartment, house, office, kitchen, bathroom etc.



Fast delivery for first stage within a day,



PLEASE send me message before order for discuss and get best quotation for your project



Basic

- 3D Modeling for 1 Product. e.g TV cabinet only, kitchen cabinet (not include kitchen island or mini bar, or dining room etc.)

- 2 Render Views



Standard

- 3D Modeling for 1 room or apartment, office etc.

- 2 Render views (front with one side as per your requirement)



Premium

- 3D Modeling for full of your house, apartment, office etc.

(small scope e.g. size 3 x 4 m, 4 x 6 m, 5 x 6 m etc)

- 3 render views (you can choose which one that you want to render)

- 2 Revisions



Price of the service will be varies depending on the complexity of the project like how big layout etc.



Please contact me before purchase my gig.



For ordering please send me or prepare your project drawing or layout details size in (hand sketch, Cad, image, PDF etc.)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment