Friday 25 December 2020

Architectural Realistic Exterior Renders











About:

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING :



Hello I'm an ARCHITECT and I have a lot of experiences in architecture field. I'm really want to work with you.



1) If your project more or bigger than my describe, the price is higher, please contact to know more clearly



Service I offer:

- I will rendering excellent exterior, of your project

I use Lumion 10, Vray, sketch up, Auto-cad, Photoshop software...

- I will provide 
quality picture render final 

always have 2 revision for each order, if you want to know more please contact me.




PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

- A written script in PDF, PP, word 

- All picture example or idea picture, material (required in every order)

- All Drawings of your project in PDF, auto cad (required in every order)

- I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..



Thanks.

Reviews


:

Mr. Yasir know his software really well. The drawings, rendering, and 3D vid are very professional. His communication and patience is 5 stars. His understanding of requirements is precise & detailed, made working with him smooth. No detail was too much or unnecessary with him. We had several chats in advance of actual drawings and renderings, to be clear on scope of work needed, colors, dimensions, and other points. This in my opinion lessened the need for repeated revisions later on. I would definitely work with Yasir again, and highly recommend him to others. Job was courtyard/pool landscape design, with emphasis on wind reduction & privacy. Thank You Yasir.

:

Great working with him and an excellent result thank you so much

:

great communication. easy to work with, amazing results. highly recommended!

:

Done in time, communicative, grate to work with. Will work again for sure. Thanks

:

will surely work with him again and again




No comments:

Post a Comment