Sunday 27 December 2020

Photorealistic Architectural Visualization











About:

Let's have a chat about how to realize your ideas and thoughts with my skills and creativity, with this GIG you'll find the me, an Architectural visualizer who has unique innovative thinking, also of course at affordable pricing!.



  • As seen on GIG, basic package is pretty simple which come up with HD textured model and basic lighting and shadows.
  • If You are interested having more realistic visualization yet at affordable price range then standard package is for you. with standard package you can have far more realistic and balanced lighting and shadows and impressive architectural details. notably now images are in 4K!
  • Going far beyond that premium package is there with most realistic 4K Hi-Res PBR materials and advanced real world lighting effects.



Please contact me before placing an order. Your project may not fit neatly into any of the gig packages, so the price and delivery time may vary according to the complexity of the project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm really impressed with the quality of work and its amazing. Without much guidance he archived the best beyond my expectations. Hope work with you again. Thanks

:

Exceeded my expectations. A pleasure to deal with, excellent communicator, and very talented creative. Didn't require much guidance, he is definitely a professional. *Highly Recommended*!

:

The allocated project was completed and delivered ahead of deadlines with the care of the end product. The seller was able to address all my requirements with his design. Furthermore, communication was a lot easier. Thus, I recommend him as a reliable and trustworthy seller. I appreciate his patience on my side of the delay. Highly recommended seller. I will work with him again.

:

Thanks. Hope to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment