Thursday 10 December 2020

Make 2D And 3D Rendered Floor Plan Including Interiors











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my Gig!



You are at the right place, Get floor plans designed for your apartment/residential houses/cafe/office or any other space. I assure you optimum space utilization keeping in mind the modern trends and your spatial needs. I can design site plans from your CAD files or from your hand drawn sketches in 2D and 3D using Auto-CAD, Sketch-up , Lumion and Photoshop.'



 OUR SERVICES:

  • Realistic Renderings and good resolution.
  • Professional Consulting of 2d or 3d floor plan, 3d modeling.
  • 2d realistic floor plan rendering with textures.
  • Furniture and fixtures. 
  • Room or spaces name with sizes.
  • Lights and shadows effects.
  • 100% Commitment



BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:

  • Please contact me first with the details of your render project for the availability, later i will help you for the package you should choose and the delivery time.
  • The prices listed are only for man-eye view scenes, bird-eye view scenes might have additional charge.
  • I will only provide rendering service, not modelling. So make sure you already have a complete design and model.
  • I will only accept model in Google sketch-up file / .skp file.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me



Thank you .

Reviews


:

Excelente work !!!!!!

:

Great work and delivered within schedule!

:

Very Good Designer, She understood my requirements & worked on every details. Will definitely recommend to others. All the best

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment