Monday 28 December 2020

Create Realistic 3D Architectural Animation In Lumion 10











About:

 Hi!

 I am an Architect Designer

 I have 4+ years of extensive experience in Arch Design and Visualization.

 Focused on Exterior 3D visualization for residential projects.



 If I seem like a match for you, don't hesitate to send me a message or an invitation to interview.

 I'm always open to discussing new projects.

Reviews


:

*First order on Fiverr* Project : vertical farm in urban city I'm very impressed ! Antoni was very interested in the project and requested me a lot of documentation in order to fully understand the project, its specificity and various needs. The results did follow this first good impression, the results is adapted to the initial request, modification were added according to his vision and experience, each of them were explicated in a short video. And of course, quality of the final rendering is absolutely amazing, this is great work. Thanks again Antoni ! I'm very happy with this work. Hugo

:

great thank you very much

:

Great work and fast turnaround

:

Great thank you very much

:

Another wonderful job done. Very happy with the services. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment