Thursday 10 December 2020

Create Realistic 3D Architectural Animation In Lumion











About:

Hello,



I am a professional Architect. I can provide you with design and high quality realistic rendered images and videos for the Architectural visualization of your projects.

I am expert on:



  • Building design
  • Exterior
  • Interior
  • Landscape design
  • Trade fair stall design
  • Any kind of design
  • Housing design



If you need high quality 3D realistic video animations, then you are free to contact with me. For making video animation I just need a 3D model of your design. If you have no 3D model then it's ok, I will make it for you. For this I just need:



  • Initial descriptions or concepts
  • PDF, jpg of your architectural drawings or,
  • Autocad drawings or,
  • Hand sketches or,
  • Photoghraph of your building.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience! Responsive and talented individual who did a beautiful job reimagining an existing commercial building that’s being repurposed. Highly recommend and had project completed in a professional and timely manner.

:

Amazing as always, very satisfied with her work. Definitely recommended!

:

She did a excellent work on the mall project, very accurate and detailed in a short time. Her communication was great and very understanding. Very much recommended. Definitely would take help from her in my upcoming project. Thank you!

:

Thank you very much

:

Great work. Fast and reliable as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment