Sunday 13 December 2020

An Exterior Rendering With Collage Style To Your Architectural Project











About:

I have a bachelor's degree in architecture and have worked on a lot of projects during the last 3 years, containing individual houses, buildings, parks and much more, while trying to give each one the best renderings possible. I’ll be so glad then to help you visualize your project and give it life using realistic collage renderings.



For the basic price of 5$, I will provide 1 highly detailed collage rendering including furniture, people, environment, texturing and lighting, with one revision included.



If you’re looking for more renderings or revisions, you’re welcome to check the standard and premium packages that offer more renderings for very competitive prices



Note that I will always provide the source file.



Feel free to contact me anytime so we can discuss all your request details!  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

service exactly as described, delivery on time, with very high quality. Looking forward to work with elhaydi again

:

Working with Mehdi was very pleasant. :-) Quick communication, top results in a short time. The guidelines from my side were quite undefined, I asked him to let off steam with his skills, and he did!

:

Thanks a lot, your artistic view to the project helped me a lot

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment