Thursday 24 December 2020

Make Conceptual Visualizations Of Your Architectural Project











About:

What I can do for you?



  • I love to create special images for architectural projects using Photoshop, SketchUp, Corona Render, V-Ray. If you need a visualization for your object, create collages/mood boards of your design - you're welcome!
  • If you need any help with layout of your project, portfolio, project book - I can help you
  • Atmosphere images and good design are my passion 
  • I also can help you with technique drawings in AutoCAD and Revit (in request)



What do I need from you?



  • Please, make a brief of your project(s), requests of future image (you can send me also analogues as you see your design)
  • I need a 3D model (SKP, rare 3dsMAX files) or PNG image of a customized angle(s) for the final image. If you're struggling with it I can do it for you.



If you have any questions - ask me in direct before ordering.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment