Saturday 12 December 2020

Build Sketchup 3D Model And Make Realistic Renders On Lumion











About:

Welcome to my 3D model sketchup gig.



What I will do for you?



  • Create 3D Models using Sketchup (exterior or Interior) from 2d drawings PDF,DWG or sketch.
  • Rendering of any 3D model on Lumion 10.
  • Animation.
  • My Sketchup 3d model is clear and understandable to every client.
  • Sketchup 3d model is designed according to will of buyer.
  • Sketchup 3d model is unique.
  • Sketchup 3d model contain bars and cafe also.

You will get:

Highly detailed sketchup 3d model made in Sketchup .

3D floor plans.

Lumion or Sketchup 3d model.



Why hire me?

  • 100% Guarantee of Quality work.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Clear and understandable Sketchup 3d model.
  • Sketchup 3d model created by experts.



Sketchup 3d model follows your guidance.





NOTE: The packages are for interior design Or exterior design giving that you have the architectural layout ready.

The price will vary depending on the complexity of work, please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project. 

Please contact me before proceeding to order. I would like to discuss the details first and agree on what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.



Feel free to contact me for your Sketchup 3d model.



THANKS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered more than expected. Completed the whole project within a few hours! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

thank you sir will be waiting to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Great job done

Seller's Response:

Good job for the price

:

Thanks sir will be waiting to work with you in future




No comments:

Post a Comment