Friday 22 January 2021

A Wood Architectural Model Rendering











About:

HI THERE!



My name is Gabriela and I am an Architect from Argentina.



THIS GIG INCLUDES:



One minimalist wood virtual architectural model rendering of your project.



-------------



An excellent 3D rendering to enhance your presentations or complement your projects on website or social networks.



-------------



If you do not have the 3D Model, I can make it! just add to the order =)



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



- PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project (include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image perspectives needed) I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



If you have a project you would like to discuss please get in touch!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment