Sunday 24 January 2021

Create Architecture Post Producted Renders Trough Photoshop











About:

Hi, how are you? Welcome to our gig!



If you are looking for some different concept image or if you are looking for another way to show your work to the world, I`m here to help you.



Model your project in SketchUP, write your ideas and send it all to me.I will render it and post-produce it. My cute garden elves and me are ready to deliver a special image to you.



During the process we can talk to align our ideas and make sure that your image looks like you want.



Let`s do it together.



Thank you and have a nice day :)

Reviews


:

Very flexible and reasonable guy.

:

I keep repeating myself, as the results keep coming back!

:

We are working very well together. Very glad to have found him to help.

:

Another beautiful house edited by the seller!

:

Excellent job!




No comments:

Post a Comment