Tuesday 5 January 2021

Exterior And Interior 3D Models And Renders











About:

When running an architectural or a realtor business, how you are perceived by customers is just as important as the quality of your product or service. And the first impression you will make on a buyer is how you present your project.



Most business owners overlook the importance of having their 3d and rendering needs met by an experienced professional.



But, not you!



I offer a wide range of services, which include but are not limited to:



  • Concept 3ds
  • 3d model and renders from CAD drawings
  • 3d model and renders from pictures
  • 3d model and renders from hand drawn sketches
  • Geo locating your model in sketchup
  • Geo locating your model in Google Earth
  • 3d animation and walkthroughs (Lumion)
  • 3d floor plans (rendered or non photorealistic)
  • And so much more



Be it an initial concept 3d or final presentation 3ds and renders, with me, you get an architect who works hard to understand your situation. My work is never done until you are 100% satisfied and I always offer complimentary revisions.



Have any questions? Just send me a message, I usually respond within minutes.

Please reach out to me before placing a direct order to avoid cancellations!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment