Monday 18 January 2021

Create 3D Furniture Models And Renders











About:

One-stop solution for all your needs of creating high quality, detailed furniture, product models, concepts for Arch Viz, Games & Augmented Reality 



With my 9 years of experience as a 3D artist, I know how to deliver the best quality output with a quick turnaround time.



Here're the things you get as per your project needs:

  • Create high-quality 3D models from scratch
  • Lifestyle background for visualization
  • Create photorealistic renders
  • Models in USDZ or GLB format for AR purposes.



The base package starts from $35, which is ideal for simple product or furniture models and 1 white BG render.

The premium packages offer a lot more:

  • Furniture renders with interior 
  • High-quality texturing and lighting
  • Customized interiors
  • High resolution renders 2K



I look for long term cooperation with my clients to serve them with my services for years and help them achieve their goals.



For large orders, I provide customized prices as per the quantity of the work and have a dedicated team for this. 



I am at your service, order now for choosing the right package for your project.

Please contact before placing an order.

Reviews


:

She is very talented in her work. The 3D model looks great. And i got all changes that i asked for. She never hesitated to help in every question i had. Very good experience.

:

This is already my second time that I'm working with this seller. The first time I wasn't sure if my request matched her expertise until I saw her final product. So when I required another custom 3d part this time I immediately asked her as I knew she'd deliver a great product and much as expected the delivery was fast, uncomplicated and totally came out as desired.

:

Annie is professional, timely and detail oriented, she is a professional at what she does and would highly recommend working with her. The final work is of great quality and we couldn't be happier with it.

:

Perfect. This is my second time hiring Annymehta. Very professional and skilled in modelling. Will definitely use again. Thank you.

:

Great to work with and easy communication. Pays attention to detail. We will use their services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment