Sunday 24 January 2021

Create 3D Model And Render Realistic Exterior, Interior











About:

Hello Dear, 

Thank you for your contact with me. I’m so happy to work with you.

I will Create Exterior, Interior, Landscape of your House, Vila, Office ,Cafe, Apartment, Residential .

 All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more ... Everything will be the environment I work in 3ds max , sketchup ,revit software .

 -I have an excellent experience to do Exterior, Interior & Landscape Design.

 -I have an excellent experience in model and rendering Realistic with 3ds Max, Sketchup, Photoshop

 -I will created for you fastest.

  -I will provide you the images with best quality and high resolution.

  -Provide for you any File format (max, skp ,3ds , dwg , etc..)

If you're i interest  my services, please contact with me and we will discuss further about your projects and i'll I will give the exact price for the specific project.

I’m committed to my Client for my Work satisfaction & Best Quality Work and Best Prices



Best Regards,

Lehuy_design.

Reviews


:

Consistently amazing! Stays with you until the very end. Makes revisions and the work product is excellent!!

:

5 Star Happiness

:

Repeat customer and will come back again. Great work.

:

Good job. Thanks

:

thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment