Wednesday 6 January 2021

Render And Design Interior Spaces











About:

✎ Gentle reminder: Please contact me first with project details before ordering. Pricing and deadline varies depending on complexity/size of project. Special discount for order with more than 3 renders.



Need 3D Renders for Visualisations?



Hello and welcome to Yin Studio. Being a freelance Interior Designer with 2 years of experience in designing interior spaces, I am offering my 3D visualisation services. Each project will be handled with care as I work meticulously and focus on delivering a satisfying outcome.



If you are interested, then please provide the following:



  • Floor plan with general measurements
  • Photos of the space & ceiling height
  • Design requirements & needs
  • Design inspiration & references 



Kindly refer to FAQ for additional info. If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks for dropping by and hope to hear from you soon! For bathroom/kitchen projects, I offer both 3D and 2D drawings in my other gigs.



- Yin, Interior Designer-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller responded instantly. The work was exceptional and exactly what I wanted. She is a person to work with and I would recommend the service to my friends.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! It was an absolute pleasure to collaborate with nojusmarcinkevi on the industrial living room design. The client was very cooperative and easy to work with as all info was provided. Looking forward to design the master bedroom next.

Seller's Response:

Very efficient and prompt response to my request. I am very satisfied with the design.

:

Great experience working with Michelle. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to design your living and dining area. Hope to work with you again soon in the future :)

:

Yin is great to work with. Her communication is excellent and follows the brief perfectly. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment