Monday 4 January 2021

Realistic 3D Model And Rendering For Architectural Plan, Interior, Exterior











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER! THANK YOU



Type of Architectural/Interior/exterior Design you need from me.

Architectural design/style you wish to incorporate.

Color schemes/preferences.

Files you currently have. Most of the time I will need Floor plans/Elevations/Sketches.

If the project is existing, current photos would be highly appreciated.

Requests are welcome and negotiable.



WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE ME AS YOUR FREELANCER?



I have designed various architectural/interior/exterior designs in different styles.

I have strong work ethics.

I am flexible when it comes to costing and customer requests.

I produce quality deliveries.

I have excellent communication skills

Design is my passion and my strength.

I go the extra mile if clients are respectful and understanding.

I take deadlines seriously. In the design field, I am always on a deadline.

Excellence is what I strive for in every work I do.



I provide 2D floor plan and redraw floor plan Service also. Check my other Gigs. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment