Friday 15 January 2021

Architectural Design 3D Modelling, Rendering











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG...



I can make your imagination or idea into a two dimensional drawing or three dimensional object.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



- Floor plans of your apartment or building or any product in AutoCAD 2D.

- 3D Modeling in 3DMAX render and corona render.

- Ultra realistic image render.

- Walkthrough video of your property.





I will provide the source files, including the textures I've made for 3D models. I will help you with my expertise in new designing concepts as an architect.



Specify your ideas clearly that what you want me to do for you & I will give you the best results.





BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info.



- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.





NOTE : I will only provide the data in recognizable file formats.





It will be my pleasure to work with you !

Reviews


:

Uyenphoungle is a great talented artist, and will try to do the best in its possibilities. For us it was a bit difficult to coordinate, mainly because time was very tight and uyenphonglue english being not super fluent, but she did all she could to still mantain her promise, and she achieved outstanding results. We at vscarch are looking forward to work with her again, hopefully with calmer timeframes so that we can take time to coordinate properly. Regards

:

I´m very happy with the result. The architect is very talented, professional and friendly. My wishes were realized. She was able to transform an idea and an emotion in a beautiful rendering / 3D file. I wish you luck, happiness and health in your live. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much.

:

It's a great experience. Uyenphuongle is very polite & humble. Worth working with her again. Thanks for doing my work.

:

I really enjoy working with uyenphuongle. It exceeds all expectations. I am very happy to recommend her!

:

Great to work with, keen eye for architecture, look forward to many more projects :)




No comments:

Post a Comment