Friday 15 January 2021

Design Amazing 3D Exterior House Model











About:

Hi.....I'm an Architect,



I have 6 years worked experience about 2D & 3D design filed.



#. Modern human  by trying to create their dream home in different ways and design.So,They need to create 3D model of their future house....From this gig I can provide it for them.

        * I'm creating and design  2D,3D floor plan, 3D model and Rendering fastest.

        * I build your first dream as you like.

    

# In this gig,i can create

                   realistic high resolution textured 3D model for you.



IN FIVERR....

         I'm a level 2 seller.

         I have 98% positive rating.

         I did 190+ jobs and have 145+ reviews .



So  You can trust me.You can select me.



I need details

       I will take your image file(pdf,jpg,png..etc),sketch or autocad file

       with clear details and turn into a 3D model and rendering.

       You can give me the details of your imagination.



I try my best to do your job as you want.

I'm talented and easy to work with me.

100% satisfaction guaranteed



I will..,

           - make and edit according to your needs, until you are

              satisfied.

           - send high quality image file from different angles in better

              view.



Thank you

queenhomes.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was by far one of the best sellers I have ever worked with! he responded quickly, met the delivery time as expected, and was very helpful with revisions. I have an Etsy shop that does 3d printing services and I was so overwhelmed with orders and needed to design parts and models he really helped take the load off! Definitely will be working with him again!

Seller's Response:

thank you more and more dear 😊😊

Seller's Response:

You are so talented and professional!

Seller's Response:

thank you..

:

Perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment