Monday 4 January 2021

Super Fast Sketchup 3D Models And Render











About:

If you're working on an architectural project and are in need of super quick Sketchup 3d models or you're facing creative block and need some concept development in 3d, You're at the right place!



I will make super detailed, kick ass Sketchup 3d models for your projects (and render them) - No matter what stage your project is on; be it from scratch or something you came up with at the last minute- You can count on me to take care of it!



I offer a wide range of services, which include but are not limited to:



Concept 3ds

Volumetric 3ds

Sketchup 3ds for final presentation

Detailed Sketchup 3d models

Renders for presentations



This gig covers all!!



With me, you have someone who is super quick with Sketchup and considers no detail too small to ignore!



A brief description about your project and its scale prior to placing an order shall be a great help. We can also negotiate on the price depending upon the scope of work.



Have any queries? Just send me a message and I'll be with you in a few minutes.

Reviews


:

Very talented architect! Hamza was able to create a Sketchup 3D virtual model of complex house from pictures, video and floorplan alone. He will be my first option for future projects going forward.

:

We have done many jobs together and I would go nowhere else for Sketchup. Hamza is very talented, responds straight away and has a fine attention to detail. Looking forward to the next project!

:

Amazing yet again. Hamza makes sure everything is correct. I produce work for clients so Hamzas patience is really important so we get everything right!

:

Hamza is star. We have done a few projects together and he is always patient and kind. He works to deadlines which is vital for my business. 100% recommend his brilliant work.

:

Hamza was very responsive and understanding to all instructions and revisions. He does great work and I will use him again for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment