Sunday 31 January 2021

Design 3D Bathroom And Render











About:

Hello! We are Toheed and Ali Haider. We are so glad you're here:)



In this gig we offer some bathroom designs of any type, it could be commercial also. (We do architectural visualization in general, so feel free to ask for other projects.



We can deliver the following:



-3D model of sketchup

-Rendering images (as shown in gallery)

-Floor plans (as needed)



Feel free to ask anything you need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

first experience with fiverr and I had my doubts. in the end the result exceeded my expectations, I immediately commissioned toheed to design another room in the apartment renovation project. he really helps visualizing the design and making desions on furniture sizes and layout in this tight space.

:

I just shared a vague idea and some colors and the result was a beautiful design. Very responsive and design was returned before the deadline. Work is beautiful, I am so excited to use the renderings for my remodeling plans.

:

Toheed was able to take my vision and apply it to what I was looking for. He responded promptly and was able to take my revisions and apply them effectively. I am very happy with the final product.

:

He is such a great person working so hard for my first design, he is willing to work with you in making sure all the design is fit and looks great! Thanks and definitely like his service and design!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment