Friday 1 January 2021

Design And Render 3D Interior For Bathroom And Kitchen











About:

About this Gig



Playing with colors and textures is my hobby i turn imaginations to visualized realistic images it is my hobby to prepare creative and modern designs for my clients and give them realistic rendered views for his\her dream house or apartments.



I work with the focus to cover each and thin detail and prepare a masterpiece in the final output.



I am using 3Ds Max for modeling and i use the VRAY for rendering.

Also i use Photoshop for Editing.



I will model and render photorealistic interior rendered views for 



  • Bathroom
  • Kitchen


Simply You have to give me a floor plan or sketch, idea or i will make my own design and give them a real final touch according to your requirements and mood board.



So what are you waiting for hire me today and design what you have imagined?



Please contact me before placing your order.

I would like to discuss the details to know exactly you expect after that we will agree on the price and I'll start my work.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment