Friday 29 January 2021

Render High Quality 3D Interior Design And Floor Plan











About:

need a satisfying 3D design and it's really time-wasting to get it done? I'll make a smoother path for you

let's have a look at my portfolio





WELCOME!

I'm Aria Arad. I am an experienced architect with a vast portfolio of Architectural experience(7 years). My reliable background will put me in the right direction to make your designs come true.

I'm able to create high-quality designs for your:

office, house, apartment, shop, restaurant, room, kitchen or any residential or commercial building.





what you can provide me:

  • text explaining your ideas
  • 3D model and reference images(.skp,.max, etc)
  • 2D sketch/drawing





your project will be discussed and I'll give you a customized offer (including customized price and extra options) based on your favor.

please contact us before placing an order.





my services:

  • Creative interior and exterior rendering 
  • Photo-realistic 3D visualization
  • 2D floor plan
  • 3D floor plan
  • modifications on your current designs





IMPORTANT:I want to expand my online business at a faster rate, so our main focus will be on making long term relationships with my clients by keeping them happy with the quality and price of the projects and with the quality work they receive

Reviews


:

Amazing & talented designer, he was very corporative and patient. He has very great communication skills and he is able to deliver the project prior time. Thanks a lot for your great work.

:

Great job, speedy turnaround!

:

I needed 3D renderings of a bathroom and living room.. the project was executed perfectly by aria since he considered adjustment I told him to include. elegant outcome. will work again for sure.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment