Thursday 21 January 2021

Architectural 3D Rendering, Interior Exterior Design











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSENGER AND CONTACT ME SO WE CAN DISCUSS BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER :)



Basically, I'm specializing in these things:

- 3D visualization and interior design;

- 3D rendering and modeling. 

My clients can expect professionalism, meeting deadlines, good design and positive attitude. Readiness for cooperation.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller. I wanted an elegant space designed but still needed it to be functional for people and pets. I felt listened to, and he was able to deliver beautiful designs that would suit my lifestyle very well.

:

thank you so so much :)

:

I loved working with nguynhng914. He is very professional and has a great taste. I just sent him the pictures of my son’s room and 2 pics that represent the direction I wanted to go with the room feeling. The result was outstanding, my son was very impressed by the makeover! I am so pleased that I’ll hire him again to do other rooms and my backyard.

:

Designer did a great job putting together what I asked for in the 3d rendering work he did for my kitchen, living room and dining room. His design would make the place look spacious and bright. He also provided me a link where to buy the furniture in the design. I'll be asking him to work on my next remodeling projects with the bathroom and bedroom.

:

I hired Hung again to change my colors on my project and provide a render from a different perspective. Very pleased with the work. Appliances don't exactly match what we chose - I didn't ask for it to be changed - but it was close enough for what I needed and wanted to move fast versus get everything perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment