Saturday 2 January 2021

Create Interior Design And Exterior Design With Realistic 3D Rendering











About:

                          Hi there! Welcome to my Gig.



○ If you are looking for detailed and realistic architectural visualization service I am here to help you promote your projects and visual your ideas. Package I provided:



  • Basic Package: Based on your 2D drawing (dwg) or floorplans/ elevations (pdf) I will create a 3D model of your building.



  • Standard Package: Based on your 2D drawing (dwg) or floorplans/ elevations (pdf), I will create a 3D model of your building (including landscaping) and provide you with 2 highly rendering and high resolution (2k) architectural visualization.



  • Premium Package: Based on your 2D drawing (dwg) or floorplans/ elevations (pdf), I will create a 3D model of your building (including landscaping) and provide you with 2 realistic rendering and high resolution (4k) architectural visualization.



  Please contact me before place the order, so we can discuss more about that. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did not respond as quickly as I would have liked to comments or revisions, and the revisions requested were not fully completed but the client has changed the design quite a bit - so this is as far as it needs to go now.

Seller's Response:

Sorry about that issues sir

Seller's Response:

Great quality, very kind, really good to compensate for any mistakes. Only reason I didn’t give her a full 5 star is that her communication was a little slow.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Amazing service as usually!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment