Tuesday 5 January 2021

Create 3D Model And Render The 3D Architectural Designs











About:

Hi There,

I am an Architect. I am an expert in architectural visualizations with 3yrs of experience. I can create 3d interior and exterior design, office design, home design, just to your imagination,

with a unique professional feel and remarkable output.



SERVICES I OFFER



  • I will create realistic renderings.
  • I will include materials and furniture to the renderings.
  • I will design houses, office spaces, residential buildings, and any type of architectural projects for the requirement.
  • 3D floor plan from $40-$60
  • 3D interior or 3D exterior with landscaping from $60-$80
  • 3D animation (Interior or Exterior) by Sketchup & Lumion



You can give us your requirements and inspiration, we will try my best to satisfy your request. 

Please check our gig with video and photos for checking what we can do. You can contact me if you need more information.

Looking forward to work with you.



Best Regards,

Edward from ArchiDeck

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work for low time frame and low cost project!

:

Fantastic 3D modeler. amazing renders. detailed oriented, flexible, and fast. love working with archideck. he is responsive and quality oriented. Will definitely use again in the future.

:

He is quick about his work. Quality.

:

Thanks for your feedback sir❤️

:


No comments:

Post a Comment