Friday 9 August 2019

Draw Architecture Plans In Autocad 2D Floor Plans











About:

I am an engineer with experience dealing with various projects related to the work of Civil Architects, Houses, Apartments, Restaurants, Hospital plans etc. with all detailed construction plans, floor plans, site plans, sections and heights. I can start from existing pictures or simple hand sketches or with dimensions provided. It is important for me to know the work and requirements that you need before making an agreement with you.

For you :
- 2D Plans
- Several area choices
- PDF, DWG
- Walls, Doors, Windows, Room names, Furniture

I can start from existing drawings or simple hand sketches or with the dimensions provided. It is important to me to know the work and the requirement that you need before to make a deal with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment