Monday 9 September 2019

Provide You 2D Or 3D Floor Plan, 3D Modeling And Visualization











About:

Hi There!  

  • First of all, I always give the first priority in my client's satisfaction. I'll keep working until you are 100% satisfied.

    I have a great experience in working with architectural 2d or 3d plans, 3D modeling, renderings and have successfully collaborated with several companies and clients. 


  • Please Visit My Portfolio: http://bit.ly/tasmia24

By working with me you will benefit from:

  •   High-Quality 2d or 3d plan, 3d modeling
  •   Realistic Renderings and good resolution 
  •   Professional Consulting of 2d or 3d floor plan,3d modeling
  •   Excellent Communication
  •   100% Commitment
  •    and last but not least a Great Experience

 

  •    Please contact me before ordering. 
       The price of the service will vary depending on the complexity of the project. 


Order:

  •   Please feel free to contact me and click order button when we both are agreed with the deal
  •   Send me your project drawing (hand sketch, CAD, image, pdf, etc.)

 

Best regards!

Tasmia Jaman Sinthia


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job. Great communication skills. Followed through on commitments and delivered exactly what I asked for

:

Great work as always.

:

thank you!

:

Yes, delivered what I needed

:

Great Work As Always!!




No comments:

Post a Comment