Thursday 25 February 2021

Beautiful Exterior Renderings











About:

I am well experienced as a 3D visualizer & CG artist. This gig for design 3D model & rendering residential as same as commercial, office & workspace buildings etc. I worked with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion, Photoshop.



MY SERVICE INCLUDE:

  • 3D modelling exterior according to your design.
  • 3D Walkthrough
  • Landscape design
  • Realistic renders
  • Detailed modeling
  • 2d drawings , elevations (if required/demand)
  • Exact material application (can use your material also)
  • Include modern furniture design
  • Include modern lighting fixtures
  • Similar landscaping approach
  • Beautiful lighting effect 
  • Background application 



GUARANTEE

✔ 100% refund guarantee

✔ fast delivery

✔ necessary modifications until you are 100% satisfied with the job



What can I provide you:

  • 8 exterior Photorealistic rendered images (can discuss exceeding 8)
  • 3 revisions (can discuss exceeding 3)
  • Source file (JPG,SKP,PSD,DWG,PDF,LS8)



What I need:

  • Just give me sample images or hand sketch of plan, elevation, material, lighting and fixtures etc.



Please contact me before place the order, I'll provide "Best Service for reasonable price".



BR.

Sadeesh.



3D house

3D rendering

3D exterior

3D interior

3D modeling

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment