Thursday 25 February 2021

Design Bathroom Interior In 3D











About:

If you are going to renovate your bathroom or planning to make a new one, then this Gig is perfect for you. 



In this Gig, I will design the interior of your bathroom and will provide you 3d rendered realistic images of your bathroom which will show exactly how it will look after construction. 



This Gig will help you decide which color of tiles will suit according to your choice and also will help you to see the placement of the sink, bathtub, shower area, and other fixtures. 



What is unique in this Gig from other is that you will get

  • 100% Refund if not satisfied with the final result. 
  • Four 3D images from different angles
  • Unlimited revisions.


All I need from you is the dimensions of your bathroom area, which can be on rough paper and any other special requirement you have, for instance, tile colors or placement of fixtures.



If you have any other special requirement then feel free to contact before placing your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you need layout help or to chek how your idea looks like this is perfect.i If you need someone to design, chose colours, think about functionality of the space I would not reccomend.This helped me to get idea. But I didn't get design which I will use. Draft colours and render are different.

Seller's Response:

I designed everything and delivered to you according to the space and provided instructions. But you asked to change everything (tiles, colors, cabinets). End result is your choice, you asked for all this and provided the tiles design.

:

This was probably one of the best gigs I ordered on this platform! saadmaqsood is amazing! Super fast, efficient, professional and patient. The final order looks exactly how I wanted! Thank you so much for your help ***** Highly recommended!

:

Saad was extremely fast and very accurate. I asked for some changes and these were completed in hours not days. I also sent him some photos of items I wanted in my bathroom and he faithfully reproduced them. I’m very happy with the result.

:

Easy to work with, FAST, and great job. Embodies the spirit of Fiverr because he cares about doing quality work in a timely fashion. Communication was excellent - perfect English. If you have some design ideas and want to see how they will look, before you remodel the room, start here! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment