Thursday 18 February 2021

Create Stunning Exterior Visualizations For You











About:

Hey, I'm Noam, and I use 3D modeling software in order to create photorealistic 3D images of exterior architectural design.



So, what I need from you and what do YOU get?



What I need:

  • Architectural drawings and/or 3D model
  • Reference image so that I can understand the look you want
  • If you have any specific or special requests please let me know



What you get:

  • Photo-realistic architectural renderings using V-ray
  • Source file, if you need it
  • Super convenient and fluent communication
  • 100% dedication and commitment



Feel free to contact me any time and, also, check out my other gigs, as you maybe interested!



That pretty much it, lets get it on!

Reviews


:

Was very easy to communicate and good results

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment