Tuesday 16 February 2021

Design 3D Model Using Sketchup And Lumion











About:

Are you looking for any 3d model building using sketchup and lumion? Than you are at the right place.

I am efficient and experienced in Sketchup 3d modeling. I am familiar with high detail 3d modeling with proper layering. I have 3 years of working experience as a 3d visualizer.

If you consider me for your projects, I will provide the best quality of service.

My services:

·       Interior and Exterior Rendering.

·       3D modeling using Sketch up and Rendering.

·       Landscape

·       3d animation in Lumion

·       Walk Through Rendering

·      including color, excluding furniture.

·       High-quality 3d render image, animation, visualization.

  why choose me:

·      100% customer satisfaction

·      unlimited revision

·      extra fast delivery and quick response

·      customize 3d modeling using sketchup



Note: please contact with before placing the order.



Thanks



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment