Friday 26 February 2021

Create 3D Modeling,Rendering And Animation Professionally











About:

Hello every one!

I am a professional and Licensed Architect having five years of experience in architectural designing and 3d modeling. I can design 2d architectural floor plans and can convert it from hand drawing into autocad drawings with unlimited revisions. I can professionally do 3d modeling and then 3d rendering and can provide realistic rendered images. I can also produce 3d animation, 3d walkthrough/video of the 3d rendered model. I will do your work ASAP till your satisfaction.

My services contains…

2d floor plans

3d floor plans

3d modeling and 3d rendering

Working drawings

Autocad drawings

Site plan

Hand drawing

Architectural rendering

Why choose my services!

Autocad and 3d expert

Unlimited revisions

Required and timely delivery

Satisfactory work

Efficient and friendly customer services

Please contact me before placing the order for understanding and discussions. thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job!!!! Excellent Work!!!

:

Yes, What I wanted!!! Great Job!!!

:

It was a good experience working with duecy4stash.

:

Produces great work.

:

Very easy to work with. Will work with together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment