Monday 22 February 2021

Sketchup 3D Modeling Work For Architecture And Interior











About:

I do professional SketchUp 3D models for small scale projects. I can make your SketchUp 3D model from scratch using your 2D plans made in Autocad. You may also send a hand sketch for accurate 3D modeling. I have more than 7 years' experience in 3D modeling with SketchUp so I will have no problem in making a 3D model of anything you want. I can also render the SketchUp model in Vray and enhance it in Photoshop for a separate price.



Please PM first before placing an order so I can evaluate the details of the work.



The service is best for:

  • Real Estate Exteriors
  • Home Interiors
  • Office Spaces
  • Furniture
  • Kiosks, Booths, Exhibition Stalls



Please be reminded of the following:

  • Medium to large scale SketchUp 3D modeling is subject to custom offer.
  • Design services is subject to custom offer.
  • Exterior and interior modeling are charged separately.
  • Provide me your design, Autocad file and all other necessary details you have.
  • Please be as specific as possible with your instructions.
  • If you have a special request, write me and I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer.



If you have any question, feel free to contact me.



Thank you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Friggin awesome Ivan! This is EXACTLY what I had been imagining in my mind. So I can't see the bottom, but will they still connect or stack seamlessly? What do you think - looks impressive right?

Seller's Response:

Excellent delivery. Seller made sure to inform me about the process and what information he needs. Order was finished to my full satisfaction. Will work with Ivan again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trying out my Sketchup 3d modeling services. All the best!

Seller's Response:

Ivan is such a delight to work with. He always goes above and beyond expectation and we are always excited to see what ideas he brings to the projects. Thank you so much!

:

Thank you for the trust. All the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment