Saturday 27 February 2021

Create Any Room Of Your House In Cinema 4D











About:

Hi,
I will create any room you want of your house or your dream house in realisic 3D using Cinema 4D.
Please share with me photos, measurements,  style preferences, specific furniture or anything you think might help me and i will create the best result for you.


BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Project.

- I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.


I will try to give you the best possible result.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you want.
Regards,
George





Reviews


:

Outstanding job, honestly if I could give 50 stars I would, very professional, precise and communicative. Will definitely keep in my shortlist of freelancers.

:

Great communication, great work, great price!!! Super fast and professional!! Recommendation 100%!!

:

Great communication, fast delivery and very thorough. I would highly recommend.

:

Did a great job!

:

I'm very satisfied with his great job. He is very talented and patient. He was quick at answering and creating. I recommend him! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment