Tuesday 16 February 2021

Design Architectural 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello, 

Hope you are fine!



I am an architect and Architectural 3D Modeling Expert

I am able to do your architectural design and develop the architectural 3D modelings, including realistic Architectural renderingI'm in this field for more than 6 years.



My expectation is to provide the best product possible to the client. I love to work on different projects with great ideas. Send your DWG file, .skp file, or Sketch with written ideas.



I will provide the source files, including the textures I've made for  Architectural 3D modelings. I will help you with my expertise in new designing concepts as an architect.



I will Provide you,



  • Architectural 3D Modeling
  • HD Quality Render image.
  • 3 Revisions for one project.


The building Can be,



- Residential

- Commercial

Workplace

Park or Public place

- Institutional Building

Retail shop

- High Rise

- Industrial 

- Shopping mall 



The 3D model can be,

  

- 3D Floor Plan

- Interior 

- Exterior 3D Modeling

- Landscaping



I use Sketchup Pro and Vray for Architectural 3D modeling and Architectural Design.



Please contact me before you take an order.

The goal is to give life to your projects! and your satisfaction will be my great achievement!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was extremely helpful and accomodating. Great communication and set proper expectations. The first draft was great and I only need to made minor tweaks. I would definitely use him again and would recommend to others.

:

Thank you so much.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment