Thursday 25 February 2021

Create Architecture 3D Model And Interior Exterior Renderings











About:

Hey! I am a graduated Architect working in my own architecture studio. I excel in 3D modeling, rendering, photoshop editing, interior and exterior designing using latest softwares such as Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop, Autocad & Adobe Lightroom (We use latest versions of software to give quality products). I always respect flexibility, accuracy and time restriction, aiming to produce the best product.

 

I ensure 100% satisfaction and low cost



Please kindly message and discuss with me before ordering

  • Best MATERIALS and TEXTURES to give the best spatial expressions
  • We will make awesome WALKTHROUGH, FLYTHROUGH videos
  • RENDERED IMAGES


Reviews


:

Awesome job, as always. Highly recommend.

:

Listens well and we got what we requested.

:

Exceeded time frame expectations.

:

Great to work with and delivered as promised.

:

Quick and very responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment