Wednesday 24 February 2021

Your Housing Projects Designing And Drawing With Revit











About:

Currently, I am working as a Quantity Surveyor for more than 4 years. And also I am a qualified Civil Engineer in the construction industry also. Nowadays I am working in design and build project in Sri Lanka. 

And I am capable of designing your residential architectural and civil projects as per engineering design parameters. And I am bond up to do my job until your satisfaction according to your requirements.



These are the services you can obtain. And I can provide these documents with the completed package. Quality and on-time delivery is an important thing. That is my aim.



  • Revit Models
  • Floor Plans
  • Sections 
  • Elevations
  • Schedules
  • Rendered Drawings
  • Camera Views
  • Printable Drawing Sheets
  • Walkthrough Videos

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment