Thursday 4 February 2021

Create High Quality Architectural Models And Renders











About:

Before placing any order, please message me and tell me about the project, price may vary depending on the complexity of the project.



Hi,



I'm Luka and I'm here to deliver you your desired 3D models and renders. 



I can create professional grade architectural 3D models (both interior and exterior). I will make sure to deliver you the product you will be satisfied with.

Reviews


:

Thanks to Luka for doing a great job ! He has delivered very nice looking renders, even before the timeline. He is very fast and professional, and we had no problem reaching the final design of the room. Fantastic communication and flexibility we were able to reach the final product, even with limited source material using some presentations and pictures. Would recommend Luka to anyone!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment