Wednesday 17 February 2021

A Collage Or Render In Photoshop Fast











About:

I can create a post digital render or an architectural collage based on your description. I am a begginer, but I will do my best to create something unique. I can create a basic 3d model and render it before  working on it in Photoshop. I can also do flat objects in Illustrator in order to match the collage. I know how to work in Archicad and Photoshop in order to make a nice overall image.

Reviews


:

stroianadina is fast, flexible, skilled and responsive. This is the second time we've worked with her and hope to do so again in the future.

:

Stroianadina was very helpful and easy to work with and took time to understand what we were looking for. The results are excellent - she's a very skilled designer.

:

Great work!

:

Many thanks for the great work!

:

Great communocation, fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment