Monday 15 February 2021

3D Modelling And Provide Render Images











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I will provide realistic & high quality architectural 3D animations!



I have gathered enormous experiences in this sector as a professional, working under different studios for 3 years. So, be confident that I will happily ensure your projects coming to life before they are constructed!



  • I will create 3D animation of any kinds of architectural designs ( Interior, Exterior, Buildings & complexes, landscape projects & urban projects)


  • Video clips will also be composed with music as post production, if required.


  • As a complementary gesture, 2 high quality rendered images will be provided for free!


  • Softwares like AutoCAD, Skecthup, Lumion will be used.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary files (3D model, dwg, jpg or others)



-If you do not have the 3D model, don't worry! I can make it for you, it will be charged separately according to the details & complexity of the modeling.



- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



It will be my pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


:

It was a great work with him, I ask him to make me 5 images and those images are awesome and he send me the images 2 days earlier before deadline, will come back again to him for others project

:

Fast & Efficient. As usual...

:

Great Experience.

:

Great work. Exactly how I imagined it. Excellent

:

Absolutely knocked it out of the park. Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment