Monday 8 February 2021

Be Your Interior Designer And Interior Decorator











About:

Welcome to my gig,



I am an interior designer & interior decorator, I will provide high-quality photorealistic 3D render images for your house, office, building, or any kind of existing renovation projects.



I am using 3Ds Max and Google SketchUp for modeling and rendering.



I can provide photorealistic interior rendered views for 



  • Villa & bungalow
  • House, Home
  • Apartment, Studio
  • Bedroom, TV Lounge
  • Office, Meeting Room or Work Space
  • Cafe, Restaurant, And Bars



As an interior designer & interior decorator, I will provide you awesome designs according to your imaginations



So what are you waiting for hire me today and design what you have imagined?



Please contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service is as expected for the money, I have expected a bit more back and forth engagement around revisions, but all in all satisfied with the way seller approached the project. I would recommend for similar projects to my friends.

Seller's Response:

Did a great job, even though my request was not his standard gig. Very good sense of color, and professional delivery - will use again for other design concepts.

Seller's Response:

I am glad to see that you are satisfied with my work i hope we will work in future

:

Very good. He accepted many more revision requests than he had to and he really tried to make this as perfect as possible for my client!

:

Happy to see that you are satisfied from my work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment