Saturday 6 February 2021

Turn Your Room Into A Minimal Lowpoly 3D Room











About:

What do I offer?



  • I've been 3D modelling full time for the past 3 years, during my learning process I've learned how to make tiny isometric 3D renders of rooms. After realising a lot of people are after this sort of aesthetic, I thought of providing it to more people. I have an extensive knowledge of 3D modelling and I have done this sort of renders frequently in the past.



What will you receive:



  • Depending on your package, either a single image or multiple . All will be in lossless format like PNG to ensure you receive the highest quality. In addition all of the renders will be done in either 2K or 4K on my side.



What to keep in mind:



  • Make sure to include a chunk of the room you'd want to be modelled, clearly. If there is something important that I should absolutely include in the render please do mention it as well.
  • If you cannot supply a photo, you can also send me a drawn outline of what you'd want to be modelled.



If there's anything else you'd like to know before purchasing a gig with me, please do not hesitate to contact me beforehand!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment