Monday 22 February 2021

3D Model Interior And Exterior Of Buildings From Sketch Or Floor Plans











About:

I will produce a apartment in 3DS Max that is fully furnished, textured, lit, and render any view that is requested. I do add people into the renders, I do include the environment such as grass, trees, flowers, and shrubs should the floor plan allow for it. It would be good to specify if the apartment has a back/front yard or patio area.



What I need are either accurate dimensions of a building or if that is not important then a approximate sketch of the floor plan which I will convert into an approximately correct dimensional drawing.



My programs are 3ds Max, Vray, Inventor, AutoCAD, Forest Pack Pro, RailClone Pro, GrowFX, Substance(suite), Photoshop, and should it be necessary ZBrush for high detail organic modeling like pillows.



I am experienced in building buildings, structures, cabinetry, and have even repaired campers. All of these construction jobs required drafting, which I did accurately in a 3d modeling program of choice. By far 3ds Max is the fastest and easiest to use of my arsenal but this can be made even faster by drafting walls in AutoCAD or Inventor before moving on to 3d modeling and texturing.



I own an officially licensed 3ds Max subscription.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment