Wednesday 7 August 2019

Model And Render Your Floor Plans With Autocad And Sketchup











About:

Hi there, I welcome you to my gig:).

I promise Create a very detailed model of your building and a Highly Realistic Visualizations For Your Design and I'll do that with my last breathe.

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your model and Render project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
- For this gig, you will receive awesome renders for your architectural interior or exterior project.

These are the information that I need from you:
  • Drawings in 2D (AutoCAD files are the best, but PDFs, images, sketches are hand-size constraints) if you'll need me to do the building model.
  • 3D Model, if you need me to simply texture or render your model. models in obj .skp .fbx .rvt are preferred. This will greatly help my speed.
  • Some reference pictures that gives more clarity to what you really want.

The price of the services will be based on the peculiarity of your job description, but be sure that you can always have great qualities at affordable prices.

I look forward to working with you and satisfying your need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommended. His architectural know how Exceeded my expectations.

Seller's Response:

We had some fights at the start but amazingly, we became quite close and I enjoyed working with him.

Seller's Response:

Always good

:

Always great to work with Nick!

:

This seller is great, very easy to work with. Very attentive to modification request. I will happily work with this seller again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment