Sunday 11 August 2019

Design 2D 3D Floor Plan On Illustrator Auto Cad And 3D Max











About:

Hello Buyers,
Do you need help with a FloorPlan?
I am Elizabeth and I have a BFA in NCA.

I have experience in 2D vector maps. I am also proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
I can help you create a black and white line drawing of the FloorPlan or site plan for your project.
Please provide me with an image of the project you are wanting to do. I will create a vector map of the plan.

Depending on my workload, I can turn around these type of drawings in 1 day.
I can draw your plan in AutoCad or Illustrator, just let me know what format you need.

Let me know if you want to add in the option for me to add additional features to the plan if needed, like color, or furniture, or an additional nail floor or site plan. They cost additional but I can make you a good package price if you would like to add them in.

Please send me the floor plans in any format like Ping, jpeg, gif, pdf.

Review my previous work to make sure that I am a good fit for you.

https://spark.adobe.com/page/jpASblG1GuDZN/

To begin, direct message me to check my current lead time and confirm the work before placing the order. I am looking forward to reviewing your project and letting you know how I can help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was able to complete the design per request. The time for turn around was late. In the end, the seller finished the design per the ask and worked quickly to complete.

:

Thank you.

:

Super awesome job, love how it turned out! Would definitely recommend to others.

:

Thanks Hope we work again

:

Delivered as promised




No comments:

Post a Comment