Wednesday 7 August 2019

Create Realistic 3D Model In Revit Architecture











About:

I'll create/design/redraw/redesign floor plans, interior and exterior 3D model rendered in Revit for your needs. You'll get high-quality images and fast delivery. You can also get a source file if you want, just let me know.

If you want something that I didn't include, please let me know.

♡ HOW TO ORDER MY GIG? ♡ 

Please contact me before you place an order. I would like to discuss the details first and agree on what exactly you expect before I start. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.  :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was attentive to my requests and made any changes to the design promptly. I will definitely use the service in the future.

Seller's Response:

I recommend this client. Great communication and clear requirements. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Needed to recreate a 3D render in better resolution. Very helpful and accommodating - would definitely work with the seller again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was my pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Sara, thank you for the excellent work. We will be back in touch for future projects. Best, Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment