Friday 16 August 2019

Make Architectural 3D Models, Floor Plans In Revit











About:

Hi Everyone and Well Come to my GIG! I am experienced Architect and Interior Designer.
  • I do 3d modeling (exterior & Interior Design ) of floor plans from pdf,dwg or sketch.
  • I draw your floor plans with dimension and make its pdf and dwg file.
  • I Render 3d model of interior or exterior.
  1. 100% Guarantee of Quality work 
  2. Fast Delivery with affordable price
  3. Special Discount 
  4. Complete Satisfaction
I do following Architectural Project:
  • Residential
  • Commercial
  • Religious
  • Educational 
  • Healthcare
  • Cafe and Restaurants
  • Interior design (Ceiling Design,Furniture Design,Floor Design,Feature Wall and Light Fixtures)
I Use following Software according to client need & demand:
  • Revit,3d max,Autocad, sketchup,Lumion,V-ray,Photoshop.
Any Architectural Work:
  • Presentation Drawings,Detail Floor plans,Sections,Elevations.
  • 3d Floor plans
  • Construction Drawings
  • 3d Modeling from 2d floor plans 
  • Renovation Projects
  • Landscaping
  • Structure Modeling
NOTE :Please contact me before proceeding to order.I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with BT architect. Met my expectations and as always delivered promptly. When I reviewd the work I realized that I had given some wrong instructions, The seller without hesitation updated the work without any complaint. This is truely top level work and customer service!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer.. great experience.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work , and very patient to work with .

Seller's Response:

Great and fast work, as usual!

:

done 15 houses quickly. fast response and very kind person.




No comments:

Post a Comment