Friday 16 August 2019

Design And Render Amazing Architectural Projects











About:

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my profile. If you are viewing my profile, you might consider hiring an Architect to complete your projects. I am very happy if I could be your choice.

I'm an PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT, graduated from one of the best University in my country. I have more than4 years experiences in completing architectural projects with perfection and no complaints from customers. 

I can design Architectural buildings, apartments, restaurants, interiors and exteriors, etc... in 2D autocad, 3D sketchup, panorama 360, Photoshop. 

I can do:
     + 2D floor plan from your sketch or redraw drawing in AutoCad
     + 3D floor plan
     + 3D interior or 3D exterior with landscaping

I have always passionated about architectural projects, so I will create the amazing work for you and this will be proven through my works if you trust me and agree to hire me.

Price of each project will vary, depending on the complexity of work. 

So, feel free to contact and ask me for more information and contact me before ordering.

Thanks and best regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Victor188 was excellent to work with. He produced a great exterior render of our project in a timely fashion and provided a well put together 3D model for our records. I look forward to working with him again and would recommend.

:

thank you very much and looking forward to working in the long term

:

Excellent, creative and good communication.

:

Excellent work.

:

Excellent. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment