Friday 16 August 2019

Design Spaces And Layouts For All Your Architectural Needs











About:

Architectural service, Interior design, Residential Commercial and Office spaces.

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER . 

Services I offer are as follows:

 
  • 2D FLOOR PLAN: Architectural plan for presentations (with furniture Layout, Rendered Floor Plans).

  • CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS: (Architectural plan with all the technical information (Good for Construction drawings).

  • SITE PLAN, SECTIONS, ELEVATIONS: (Detailed drawings).

  • LANDSCAPE DESIGN: (With clearly demarcated areas, and Photoshop rendering).

  • 2D COLORFUL AND CREATIVE PRESENTATION: PHOTOSHOP Rendering. 

 

My work is professional and always as per the needs and wishes of all my clients.


I like to adhere to a strict timeline delivering the best quality of work in all the projects I undertake. 

For any queries feel free to contact me ....

Reviews


:

Great job! Thank you!!

:

Amazing job! Will use again!

:

Excellent work

:

Ravi was responsive, prompt with his delivery and collaborative. We worked together to achieve my project. He really bought it to life and gave me ideas. Thanks

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment